People have been warned to wash their hands after using banknotes – and if possible, to use contactless payments instead. Banknotes may be spreading the new coronavirus so people should try to use contactless...
- The coronavirus epidemic: Who is worth saving in Ghana?
- 5 things you should never do to please a woman
- IATA DIRECTS AIRPORTS TO SUSPEND SLOT RULES DUE TO CORONAVIRUS OUTBREAK
- DIRTY BANKNOTES MAY BE SPREADING THE CORONA VIRUS, WORLD HEALTH ORGANISATION WARNS
- Nigeria confirms first case of coronavirus